Annual Meeting for the people of Louth,
to take place on Tuesday 26th April 2022 in the
Royal British Legion Hall, Northgate, Louth from 7pm
1. Welcome from the Chairman, The Mayor of Louth
2. Approve and sign the notes of the 2021 Annual Town Meeting as the minutes
3. Annual Report of the Council
4. Presentation/Question and Answer Session by:
Sarah-Jane Mills Director of Service Development and Delivery of NHS Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group who hold the funds for Health Care Services across Lincolnshire (Hospital, Community and Primary Care) and ultimately make decisions as to what services are provided in each area. Sarah-Jane will explain the New Health Service set up and how services will be decided for Louth under the new NHS arrangements.
Dean Odell Contract Manager for Healthwatch Lincolnshire whose primary role is to find out what matters to the public and help to make sure those views shape the support provided.
5. Floor will be opened to the public
6. Close Meeting
· Town Councillors attend as parishioners at this meeting.
· Members of the public making proposals will be scrutinised to establish their eligibility as electors of the parish. NB this does not affect the rights of non-parishioners to attend the meeting.
· Doors open at 6pm. Organisations who received a grant from the Town Council in 2021/22 will be on hand with display material to speak to attendees about the work of their organisation etc.
· Tea, Coffee, Juice and Biscuits will be available.
ALL ARE WELCOME
Cllr. Darren Hobson
Mayor of Louth
14th April 2022