Fab & Festive Louth
Organised by Louth Town Council, the competition hopes to boost the festive appeal of the town by offering the opportunity to residents who decorate their house fronts or gardens with Christmas decorations or seasonal planting, to be recognised for their contribution towards the wonderful atmosphere that the town has to offer during this special season.
The competition will be judged on the overall impact of the design.
In 2021 the competition will have a single entry class – Private homes with displays visible from the road
Winner – £50 voucher, 2nd place – £30 voucher and 3rd place – £20 voucher
- Entry into the competition is FREE
- Judging will take place after Wednesday 8th December 2021 (after closing at noon)
- Winners will be notified after Thursday 16th December 2021
- Please apply online or return entry forms to Louth Town Council, The Sessions House, Eastgate, Louth, LN11 9AJ or email to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 8th December 2021.
- For enquiries / further information please contact the Town Clerk on 01507 355895 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online using the form below
ENTRY FORM – Fab & Festive Louth 2021
Data protection: I agree that I have read and understand Louth Town Council’s General Privacy Notice and I agree by submitting the form below that the Council may process my personal information for providing information, corresponding with me and awarding the competition prizes. I understand that I have the right to request modification of the information that Louth Town Council keep on record and I have the right to withdraw my consent and request that I am removed from Louth Town Council’s database.
I understand that my details and photographs of my display may be used in local publicity, in local newspapers and on the Louth Town Council website.
Please note entrants must live in the town of Louth.
Please select on the form the type of decoration on display.